MiniBrew is a hardware-enabled beer e-commerce platform creating a more tasty and convenient brewing experience at home, the office and restaurants while eliminating glass bottles.
Why are we here?
The big brewing companies don’t inspire us anymore. It’s become a sea of sameness with no clear vision to the future. We tend to forget that the most iconic craft beers have been brewed in a garage or at home first, before they become widely available.
MiniBrew is here to bring back the optimism to help other create iconic beers. So it can stand for progress and passion to bring again. At MiniBrew, we believe in a world without barriers between people personal preference and technology. We believe in a future where every person can create a delicious beer.
Where MiniBrew is doing for beer what Dyson did for vacuums and what Nest did for homes. Rethinking technology and connectivity for better results.
Our mission is to make Brew It Yourself more fun and accessible so we are proud to share with friends and family the future of iconic beers.
MiniBrew was founded in 2015. On the picture you see Rolf van der Vlugt (left) and Bart van de Kooij. MiniBrew has completed two successful crowdfunding campaigns on Indiegogo and successfully raised EUR 11,5 million to complete the R&D phase and launch the 1st and 2nd generation of devices. The team is working on a brand new 3rd generation, new brew packs and expanding their beerprint in the world.
Unlike other products on the market, the revolutionary, brilliantly WiFi connected MiniBrew Craft beer Maker effortlessly crafts the freshest pale ale, IPA, lagers and more all from the touch of an app (iOS / Android) or web-based browser
Built with pre-programmed recipes and customizable brew settings, MiniBrew makes microbrew level beer using its patented circulation brewing technology. Additionally, the brand defines a new way of serving your beer direct from the keg using in-built cooling technology
MiniBrew also offers a unique recipe community where consumers can discover user made and brewery recipes from all over the world at their fingertips.
Our Product History
We've been building and improving our market leading beer machines since 2017.
Differences between GEN's explained
We would be happy to explain the differences between our GEN 1/2 and GEN 3 products to help you make an informed decision. Here are the key distinctions:
Design and Appearance:
- GEN 1/2: The GEN 2 MiniBrew features a sleek and compact design with a modern look and wooden cover. It has a black and silver color scheme, making it an attractive addition to any kitchen in home use.
- GEN 3: The GEN 3 MiniBrew maintains the sleek design of its predecessor but introduces panel design to give a sense of warm and vibrant feeling making it possible to use in home and professional kitchen.
- GEN 1/2: The GEN 2 MiniBrew incorporates advanced brewing technology to ensure consistent and high-quality beer production. It offers a user-friendly interface and various brewing programs to choose from.
- GEN 3: The GEN 3 MiniBrew builds upon the brewing technology of its predecessor and may feature enhancements. It has improved temperature control up to 19 degrees delta (vs 17 degrees)..
Connectivity and Software:
- GEN 1/2/3: All models are designed to connect to our MiniBrew app or browser, allowing you to control and monitor your brewing process remotely. The browser provides access to recipes, brewing statistics, and the ability to share your creations with the MiniBrew community. Upgrade over the AIR make model compatible. .
Upgrades and Improvements:
- GEN 1/2: The GEN 1 is our first and GEN 2 our second-generation product, Both product has undergone rigorous testing and received valuable feedback from our community of users. It benefits from improvements and refinements based on the learnings from the initial release.
- GEN 3: The Gen 3 MiniBrew represents our ongoing commitment to innovation and continuous improvement. It incorporates the feedback and suggestions from our customers, along with stronger materials in area's that broke down due misgauge of the product, such robust gears of the hop carousel, thicker mash tun, double lock mechanism.